Welcome to our website
We are leading firms engaged in manufacturing and exporting of Indian Handicraft items & decorative items such as Clock and their parts , Lantern , Metal furniture, Wine Rack , Cutlery , Candle Holder, Music Stand etc.
A walk through the time-honored gallery of Indian handicrafts showcases the cultural brilliance and munificence of the nation. Emblematic of a country that is a melting pot of diverse communities, customs, tribes, traditions, festivals and languages, the lineage of Indian handicraft dates back to antiquity and captures a rich blend of functionality with artistic ingenuity. Infusing prolific designs on timeless substrates like textiles, stone, metal, papier mache, glass, grass, wood, cane, bamboo, clay, terracotta and ceramics, they beautifully articulate the artistic mastery and excellence of Indian crafts persons who have inherited, preserved and honed this ancient skill throughout the ages. Today, globally extolled for their dynamic combination of form, design and color, Indian handicrafts enjoy a large export market, especially in places like Saudi Arabia, U.S.A. Japan, U.K, Germany, Canada, Italy, France, to name a few.
Popular Indian Handicraft Items
- Metal Craft: Metals such as gold, silver, copper, brass and bell metal are shaped to perfection to create an exquisite wealth of jewellery, figurines, idols, utensils, etc. These intricately crafted items are special to Bihar, West Bengal, Kashmir, Orissa, Assam, Tamil Nadu and Kerala
- Metal Ornamentation: Use of techniques such as inlay, overlay, appliqué, etc, gives birth to the exclusive repertoire of metal ornamentation in India in the form of Bidri – a kind of surface ornamentation relived with silver and gold inlay, and Enameling – an artwork where surfaces of various metals are subjected to color treatment and etchings.
- Pottery & Stone Craft: A distinguishable variety of utilitarian and decorative products are fabricated by potters and craftsmen of Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Kutch, Saurashtra, Kangra, Meerut, Hapur, Khujra, etc, under this handicraft category.
- Stone Craft & Marble Inlay Work: Stones in different shapes, sizes and colors are sculpted, inlaid and polished to produce an artistic range of utensils, statues, candle stands, medicine grinders, lampshades, etc. This craft is extensively practiced in Bihar, Varanasi, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Agra and Vrindavan.
- Wood Craft: Craftsmen of Jammu & Kashmir, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Karnataka and Kerala use different types of wood like Rosewood, Sandalwood, Teakwood and Shisham to produce items like furniture, toys, wall plaques, idols, etc.
Our Latest Products: